Study Guides And Strategies website evaluation

http://www.studygs.net/shared/studying.htm
Study Guides And Strategies

Support for reading in the content areas? 8… because nothing is perfect
Well, I would say so with a section of the website dedicated to reading and research. The section includes but not limited to, reading critically, which comes with a nice fill out the chart exercise: FREE resource!! Others include speed and comprehension, reading essays, reading fiction, writing lab reports, word problems, you name it! Just click on what you need and it’s all free. It's like Teachers Pay Teachers but you don’t pay.  These great little literacy resources can be applied to all content areas.


Ease of navigation? 10… I lied, this is perfect. 😎
I think so. It has a site map! Want to find something fast or arbitrary?
Click on search and voila!
So, I typed in art. Ads sites! Scroll down for the juice! I clicked on visual/spatial learning and read about myself and how to work with this MI. Such as, study habits, using technology, reading textbooks, assessments, and more. So, if you need advice on how to work with various MI’s, type it in and see what pops up!
The navigation bar is always there! Just click home! 🏡


Availability of classroom resources? 10
Yes! Learning resources and games, study skills web sites, test prep, and problem-based learning. I must stop, as I have a word limit.


Usability for intended audience: students, parents, teachers, or a combination? 10
The site is intended for all of the above so start clickin’!


                                                                     Reference 
Study Guides And Strategies. (n.d). Retrieved June 5, 2017 from http://www.studygs.net/index.htm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluation of edutopia!

National Center for Fair & Open Testing